Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver Download
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Driver
Canon PIXMA MG2900 Download
printer-drivers-update Canon PIXMA MG2900 Chauffeur Download and install – Canon PIXMA MG2900 is a portable Wireless Inkjet Image all-in-One printer that offers you the convenience and also affordability of extremely extraordinary. Publish, copy as well as scan can be done from almost anywhere around your home utilizing wireless. And also with a max. shade resolution of up to 4800×600 dpi, the Canon PIXMA MG2900 could enable you to generate a smooth as well as stunning prints in your home.
printer-drivers-update.com supply download web link for Canon PIXMA MG 2900 motorists straight from the Canon official web site, you will certainly find the current chauffeurs for this printer with a few basic clicks, download without drawn away to various other sites.
Color: Up to 4800×600 dpi, Black: Up to 600×600 dpi
Scan Max. Resolutions: Optical: 600×1200 dpi, Interpolated: 19,200×19,200 dpi
Ink Compatibility: PG-245 Pigment Black, CL-246 Color Ink, 245XL/246XL/GP-601 Combo Pack
Compatibility – Operating System (OS)
Download / Installation Procedures
1. Click the link, select [ Save ], specify “Save As”, then click [ Save ] to download the file.
If you select [ Run ] ( or [ Open ] ) instead of [ Save ], the file will be automatically installed after it is saved.
2. The downloaded file will be saved in the specified place in the self-extracting form ( .exe format ).
3. Double-click the downloaded EXE file to decompress it, then installation will start automatically.
Uninstall Procedures :
If needed, you can uninstall this program using the Control Panel.
The steps below are for Windows 7. This procedure may be different for other OSes.
1. On the Start menu, click Control Panel, and then, under Programs click Uninstall a Program.
2. A page will open with a list of installed programs. Double click on the program that you want to uninstall.
3. Click “Yes” then “OK”, this will complete the uninstallation process.
Download Canon Pixma MG2900, you should check the specifications of the device the computer/laptop used to suit your needs, if you have any questions please contact us.